Additional information we collect from you:
- Your billing or other credit information when you purchase products or services, including billing address and shipping address.
- Your device and networks, including location data.
For more information about how we collect information or our collection practices, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we may use information collected from you:
- we may use information to provide you with the Services you request.
- we may use information to provide you with additional information about our affiliated companies, and/ or partners’ services, promotions, and events.
- we may use information to improve our website functionality and/or Services.
- we may use information to share with third-party advertising partners to help improve the delivery of ads or content most relevant, interesting and personal to you on websites and apps.
- we may use information to share with third party companies who provide services you request on our behalf; and customer service related help and assistance when you call in to our toll-free number, send us an e mail, or use our chat capabilities.
- we may use information to share with third-party web analytics services (such as Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you.
- we may use information to provide recommendations or advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you.
- we may use information to prevent, investigate and deal with fraud, violation of intellectual property rights and other laws, and unauthorized access or use of the website or Services or, your account.
- we may use information as otherwise reasonable and appropriate to the legitimate business needs of our other products or services.
- You may contact us to review, correct, update or request deletion of personal information about you at email@example.com
- Where appropriate, we provide you with the ability to opt-out of receiving our marketing emails by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in emails. However, you will still receive transactional information regarding Services that you use as a result of being a customer.
- You may turn off cookies in your browser.
Retention of your Personal Information
We may retain your personal information for a period of time, the length of which will depend on the purpose for which we originally collected the information, the instructions of a controller when we act as a processor, and/or our requirements to comply with applicable laws.
Reviewing, modifying and deleting your information
You may request to review, correct, update, or delete the personal information that you have previously provided to us through our website and/or Services. For other requests to review, modify or delete your personal data, please review the “How to Contact Us” section below. Requests to access, modify, or delete your information will be addressed within a reasonable timeframe.
How to Contact Us: